Re: [DML] owners manual

There are three different versions of the owners manual as far as I am aware.

The 1981 version is spiral bound along the top edge, and has actual photographs for the illustrations, whereas the 1982 version is "saddle-stitched" (folded sheets stapled in the fold) and has line drawings for illustrations. The illustrations are printed in black and highlighted with a funky kind of yellow color. This is the version that is reproduced and sold by most, if not all, of the the major parts suppliers, though it is printed in black and white only.

There is a 1983 version, but I think it is almost exactly the same as the 1982 version, except that it is printed in one color for the text and illustrations.

There were different valets also for the 1981 and 82/83 models. The reproduction valet that we sell is for the 1981 models.

James Espey
DeLorean Motor Company
Houston, Texas

281/568-9573
800/USA-DMC1
http://www.usadmc.com

I have never seen a 1982 owners manual. Did they print one or just reuse
the 81?

Cecil Longwisch
#10663
IL- DMC1982