      1. FYI-Painted Deloreans
           From: "Scott Mueller" <scottmueller@xxxxxxxxx>
      2. Re: Central Lockign
           From: "DMC Joe" <dmcjoe@xxxxxxx>
      3. Re: STAINLESS or paint?
           From: "DMC Joe" <dmcjoe@xxxxxxx>
      4. Re: key slugs
           From: "ROBERT  DIDUCA" <RDIDUCA@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      5. Re: key slugs
           From: "Empress Ballroom" <empressballroom@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      6. The dream begins!
           From: "Sean Spurlock" <sean_dmc1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      7. Getting to Cleveland
           From: "Gus Schlachter" <gus@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      8. Re: Getting to Cleveland
           From: kkoncelik@xxxxxxx
      9. Re: Getting to Cleveland
           From: scottmueller@xxxxxxxxx
     10. DeLorean Car Show UPDATE PLEASE READ
           From: kkoncelik@xxxxxxx
     11. Re: The dream begins!
           From: abatt10347@xxxxxxx
     12. Re: The dream begins!
           From: "Chris Parnham" <chrisparnham@xxxxxxxxx>
     13. New nose Bra
           From: Joe Palatinus <jpalatinus@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Message: 1
   Date: Sat, 22 Apr 2000 09:09:58 -0500
   From: "Scott Mueller" <scottmueller@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: FYI-Painted Deloreans

Recently, there was a thread about painted Deloreans.

I found Service Bulletin (ST-02-2/82) that deals with painting the Stainless
Steel Body panels.

This bulletin goes into great detail on how to paint the panels.

What was really interesting is that it states that 3 Deloreans were test
painted by the Delorean Motor Company and were very attractive.

Maybe these three cars did get sold to the public, who knows.

Just a little fuel for the fire.

Scott Mueller
1981, #2981 Not Painted

Message: 2