Re: Blower Motor Reversed??

--- In dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxx, Stephen Jarvis <jarvist@xxxx> wrote:
> I have had a longstanding problem with the minimal volume of air
coming from
> the interior air vents even with the fan switch on the highest
position. The
> problem had once been diagnosed as the fan running backwards, and I
finally
[snip]
> in the right direction? Or the wiring switched? Or is a new unit
necessary??

You can just reverse the wires. This was covered in several
discussions a couple of years ago (search the archives on "blower"),
but no one has mentioned it in a while. Apparently it's easy to hook
it up backwards, and it often happens (blame the prior owner). No
need to replace anything.

Dave