Re: [DML] The dream begins!

ADMIN NOTE: I believe there are various pre-purchase checklists
as well as pre-purchase inspections available from various
sources. Check the archives as well as the DMCNews web site
(and DMC's web site) for existing/available information on
purchase checklist items.
Knut

Chris,

The 2 & 3 rd thing to check for is the electrical harness
and the cooling (fan motor) operation. The D's are know to
have overheating and electrical problems.

Bill