Re: [DML] The dream begins!

Sean,
Having just had my front fascia repainted the color code is DBC 33584, the
old code is DAU 33584. Before calling your local auto paint store call PPG at
440-572-6100. They can give you the nearest store that has this paint. You
might want to check the past DML issues to get more details on what else you
will need. I checked with some of the 4 big Delorean repair places one quoted
me a price of $280.00 to do the job. I found a local painter that did mine
for $120.00 and I supplied the paint. Check around and ask to see other autos
that they have done, that will give you an idea if you want to use that shop.
Again I only had my front fascia repainted. Good luck with your new ride and
now you know what living the dream is all about!
Bruce Battles
Vin # 6569