From: <C21JRPease@xxxx>
Subject: Easter Seals Event

I'm one of the organizers for an Easter Seals event in that happens every
year in Waltham,
Massachusetts. It's a 24-Hour relay where different companies sponsor teams
to walk for 24 hours to raise money for Easter Seals. This year's theme is
'Back to the Future' and we are looking for a Delorean owner who lives in
the area to donate an hour or so of his or her time to come to the opening
ceremonies. If you know of anyone who might be interested, or if you could
point me to any mailing list or bulletin board that might be appropriate,
I'd very much appreciate it.

Thanks so much,
Lorraine Kelley-Alessi (via Jess Pease)
email is C21JPReaseATaol.com, replace AT with @

You may contact me via email, or at my work phone # (781) 784-6771