Re: [DML] Body Mounting Bolts

If you broke the weld nut free you can grind/cut the head of the bolt off.
Then you use a rectangle shaped steel plate that will fit through a hole in the
frame.
Drill a hole large enough for the bolt in the plate. Weld a nut to the plate. Use
grade 8 bolts and nuts. Sorry, I do not know the metric equivalent. Spot weld a
wire (coat hanger?) to the plate and insert into the frame. The plate should be
shaped so that it cannot spin inside of the frame. Install bolt and pull wire to
remove.
Mike Jeakle
VIN ?