Re: [DML] MP3 Player for the DeLorean

Not to argue with your main point here, but MP3 players don't exist just
to be more expensive. ;-)

The advantage of an MP3 over a regular .WAV or audio-cd is simply the
filesize. A single regular CD can hold approximately 9-10 hours of music
in MP3 format. When you compare the costs to that of a decent CD changer
of similar size, the price is quite reasonable.

----
Jess