front end

i'm needing some front end information. i took my delorean to an event
and one of the other owners there said that i have the original front
end. i have heard that there is an up grade that is needed. how can i
tell my self if the car really needs the up grade of not. also what
would i need to up grade and how hard is the job. also how much would
it be. also what can i do to insure saftey until i have the money for
the upgrade.

thanks
officer rick

http://community.webtv.net/RICKAYE/BLESSINGSFROMTHELORD