Re: My Second Try at a Delorean

Hey Michael!
That DeLorean really sounds like an expensive lemon, but the car is
still very interesting - I thought all pre vin#500 were dismantled or
destroyed in crash testing. In the DeLorean Gold Portfolio, John Z.
is quoted as saying something like the cars were of inferior quality
and that none of these first 500 were to be shipped to the US. I
think he said they might be shipped to South Africa?
I think some of these didn't even have bodypanels...
Good luck finding your dream car!
John Dore, Ireland.

--- In dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxx, Michael Sanchez <sokar@xxxx> wrote:
> Just thought i'd let you all know how my hunt for a Delorean is
going...

> Today i went to go visit the Second Delorean on my list of
interests.....
The