[DML] More fuel system problems

Ok, another update on the fuel system problems. I was having the wonderful
sound of a fuel startved fuel pump, and driving it last night, it almost
didn't make it home. You have to drive it for about 30 minutes for it to
really start, and although the echos make it hard to pinpoint, I think the
sound is coming from the accumulator. It acted as if it was sucking air last
night, which all leads me to believe that the pickup hose running into the
fuel pump is collapsing because of the suction of the pump. For it to do
this there must be a clog down at the screen, right? I just wanted a few
more opinions before I tear into the whole baffle system (I've dealt with
this fuel pump enough already) Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

Scott