Re: [DML] Tires

Thats just what I bought less than a month ago .
The Yoko's have made a fantastic change to the way the car corners. I could not believe the difference even though my tyres still had loads of tread.

By the way I need a new air con drive belt but am having a huge problem getting one as none of the auto shops have a listing ( even Peugot Volvo Renault)
Does anyone have the size for me so I can get a match?
Many thanks
Neil
In Scotland
2119