[DML] Re: Editorial in "DeLorean World"

Well I have been reading the influx of comments about this infamous
editorial, and I too after receiving my copy of Delorean World last
week, was ready to jump on here and add my two cents about it. I,
maybe like some of you, dont know the past issues between DOA and
anyone else.

I purchased my DMC last september, but a few months before the
purchase I found the DML and to me it was a positive thing because I
could find out history, problems, and fixes about the car. One of
the strongest points to the DML is that you can sit down and fire off
an e-mail with a problem and quickly receive some solutions. I
realize one of the complaints is that some of the solutions are
unsafe etc...but at least people are communicating with you and there
are enough people who monitor this list to catch something that is
unsafe (ie. DMC JOE).

I beleive it is quite futile to attempt to make this list disapeer-
it isnt going to happen. BUT one thing I have thought would be
something very positive, that maybe the DOA could do, is start a list
like this but only allow DeLorean Owners (not just DOA members) into
the list. Allow access to everyone maybe but only allow people, whom
they have verified own the car, post e-mails to the list. I beleive
this would take away alot of the e-mails about toy cars, video games,
etc... I would subscribe to both list naturally. What do you guys
think of that?

VIN 16367