[DML] Mirror switch - Jumping Procedure

It all started with an inoperative switch...............

The window switch worked fine on everything but the horizontal control for
the right side. I popped the switch out and began to take it apart. BIG
MISTAKE!

This is the most complex set of parts and wiring design I've ever seen for
such a simple switch. The guy that desgined this must have been a mad mad!

Springs, rods, ball bearings, etc went all over the work bench when I opened
this thing up. I gathered the parts, cleaned the contacts, and spent two
hours trying to get this thing back together. I took it out to the car and
hooked it up. It worked!! I pushed in into the hole and went to put the
knob back on. I pushed on the knob to secure it and that's when it
happened........POP! The back came off and those dozen little parts shot
into the door panel. I retrieved a good number of the parts after hours of
searching, but the rest are gone for good.

Does anyone have a junk window selector switch or some of it's components??
I'm missing one of the BB's, a "bar bell" rod, and the bigger of the two
springs (used behind the BBs).

-------------------------

WIRING

Here's the wiring procedure I've used since then: Hook up the old switch
assembaly and turnb the key to the first notch. Using two seperate cables
jump the following contacts on the back side of the switch.

BE CAREFUL--these cable are really close together and you can short it out
easily. I don't know how many fuses I went though figuring out the wiring
scheme.

NOTE: LightGreen and Green are really close in color. LightGreen is
located in the corner diagnally next to Brown, Pink, and Black. It's the
positive cable and Black is the negative (of course).

Driver's side LEFT:
Jump LightGreen with Brown
Jump White with Black

Driver's side RIGHT:
LightGreen with White
Brown with Black

Driver's side UP:
LightGreen with Pink
Green with Black

Driver's side DOWN:
LightGreen with Green
Pink with Black

Passenger's side LEFT:
LightGreen with Brown
Red with Black

Passenger's side RIGHT:
LightGreen with Red
Brown with Black

Passenger's side UP:
LightGreen with Pink
Blue with Black

Passenger's side DOWN:
LightGreen with Blue
Pink with Black

Good luck and save yourself some fuses using this.............

--Jonathan #000697