[DML] visit California

I will arrive California at March, 20th and stay there up to April,16th.

I'm looking for a damaged DeLorean, for US cars from the 50's or 60's
and salvage yards specialized in US cars 1970 and older. All should
located in San Francisco or surrounding and Nevada. Also looking for a
tire rack shop in west or south San Francisco because I want to buy
Yokohamas for my DeLorean.
Please don't waste the DML and send information to my private email
address.
Thanks for every information.

Thilo 4382