[DML] Over Valued?

Hey List,

This is my first time posting to this list. I have been a DeLorean owner since 81'. In regard to DeLorean's being over priced.... Maybe a bit. But for the most part I think its fair.

....As Mike said, the parts are still in plentiful supply. Well some are but a lot aren't. Try replacing a left front fender! No doubt that this car will be a true collectable but parts are becoming a rare commodity. I'm buying up my spare parts now!!

Lastly my second DeLorean was bought refurbished from DeLorean 1. It was 40thousand and change. The car technically has 15miles on it and is garaged. It even has the new car smell from the new leather interior. So I do think they are well worth it.

Dr. James Hammett