[DML] Re: death of 4875

--- "Michael D. Myjak" <mmyjak@xxxx>
wrote:
> [...]
> a 45 mph kiss of death from the south end of a south
> bound
> Dodge Ram 3500 complete with 20' trailer in tow. We
> shall
> morn her passing. Insurance naturally, didn't cover
> much...
> they totaled her out at $14K even though she had
> less than
> 50K miles on her. (They told me someone on the
> south end of
> the state had one for sale for $13.5. My loss, it
> turned out
> to be a complete derelict.) So we paid off the
> minivan, but
> not much more. Now with a child in day care and
> another one
> on the way, I'm left with a bunch of medical bills
> and small
> cache of NOS and used parts. Unfortunately, the doc
> and
> hospital won't take either in trade for the bills.
> So if
> you can use any of this stuff... please let me know
> - If I
> can get back out of it what I've put into it, I'll
> be
> happy. You pay S&H and insurance. Make me an
> offer...
> I'll invite you to the wake!
>
> Rear Engine Cover - NOS
>
> Rear Engine Cover louver inserts, left and right
> side -
> NOS
>
> Rear Engine Cover diagrams - vacuum routing DMC,
> etc. to
> complete the set.
>
> Fuel Sending Unit - NOS with gasket
>
> Front Wheel - Restored (trued, powder coated
> light gray
> version, w/ new hub emblem, looks great!)
>
> Exhaust Manifolds - 2 pair
>
> 2 Muffler - original, each used less than 7K
> miles
> (bought from a D turbo conversion shop in '86)
>
> two front rotors - NOS
>
> 2 front outer tie rod ends - NOS
>
> Switch, window - NOS
>
> Starter, original completely rebuilt (new
> solenoid,
> armature and field windings. bushings, etc.)
>
> Alternator - GMC conversion, rebuilt and rewound
> for
> 140amp with small belt pulley.
>

> There's probably some other stuff back there that
> I'm not
> thinking of at the moment. Let me know if your
> interested.
> I'm motivated to get rid of this stuff... it brings
> back to
> many painful memories. I'm going to miss that D.
>
> --
> All the best -
> _
> ___|0|_|___ Michael D. Myjak, Vice President R&D
> and CTO
> | N & W | The Virtual Workshop, Inc.
> = oo---oo = P.O. Box 98 Titusville Fl 32781
> email: <mmyjak@xxxx> voice&fax:
> 321.264.0440
>
> DUDE, I REALLY FEEL FOR YOU. THAT'S A DAMN SHAME
WHEN A PERSON HAS SO MUCH PRIDE IN SOMETHING THEN OUT
OF THE BLUE, GOOD 'OLE LIFE HELPS YA OUT. IT SUCKS. I
HOPE YOU'RE OK AND EVERTHING. I HOPE YOU SELL YOU
PARTS TO MAKE TIE UP ALL THOSE LOOSE ENDS YOU WERE
TALKING ABOUT. TO HELL WITH INSURANCE ANYWAY. THEY
MAKE YOU KEEP IT BUT WHEN THE WHEN THE CHIPS ARE DOWN
THEY LEAVE YOU. MY BROTHER HAS A LOTUS ESPRIT AND HIS
WINDSHIELD GOT BROKEN FROM KIDS. HE ALSO HAD THE RUN
AROUND FROM THE INSURANCE CO. HE'S WITH. IN FACT, IT
COST HIM ALMOST ALL LAST SUMMER! SO, I "FEEL YOU
PAIN."

SORRY,
BRANT