[DML] Re: Restoring a DeLorean

Mike, if the car is in pretty good shape, (no crashes
runs ok, etc) i would buy it. Your going to be looking
at spending about 15-20K anyway if you want your car
to look and run without fault. So why instead of
buying that 17k car where you dont totally know for
sure why your paying that much, spend that extra 8k
restoring the 9k car and bring a neglected D' back to
glory :)

Thats pretty much what i did :)