[DML] Extensive miles on a DeLorean

I've noticed most people on the web who have a Delorean talk about their
"50,000 miles on the car" or their "1,000 miles they've put on it in the
last 5 years". Well, i live out in the middle of nowhere, where this is
NOT an option if you own a car you're gonna drive on a regular basis. ALL
of my cars (and i do mean all 6 of them) put on at least a good 3,000 to
17,000 miles a year!!!! The closest real city to me is almost 100 miles
away, so in one day you can put a good 300 miles on it. So essentially my
question is this: Does anyone have a delorean that they put a lot of miles
on regularly? and how well does it handle all these miles considering it's a
19 year old car?

-Michael