[DML] The end of my cold start problem

I'll start with the update; I was having a problem no so much with the car
not starting when it was cold, but getting the engine to accelerate was the
problem. You could let it warm up for about 20 minutes and it would be ok.
If not, when you hit the gas, it would try hard to stall, but then a few
seconds later fire up and go. If it was driven for 300 or so feet, it was
ok. Well, ready for what it turned out to be?? THE ALTENATOR!! I talked to
Joe about it earlier this week, and told him of a problem I was having with
the charge light coming on very dimly, and he told me that if there were any
form of problem with the charging system, this would cause the injectors to
not fire properly. Well, one altenator from Grady later, and it's working
fine now. So thanks to everyone who responded!!

Scott