[DML] Carlisle Import and Kit/Replicar Nationals

[DML] Carlisle Import and Kit/Replicar Nationals

I received the message below about the upcoming Import and Kit/Replicar
Nationals on May 19-21st 2000 in Carlisle,PA. Far anyone in the area who
might be intrested in attending it sounds like a nice event. Especially if
there are more than 20 DeLoreans there as stated below. Those who would be
interested in attending let me know. I will be organizing a group from our
club to attend hopefully. We will be discussing the details at our upcoming
Spring Social on April 8th in Westwood, NJ. All are welcome to attend this
event as well. Check the Web Site URL's listed below for more information on
these two events.

Gary Gore
Activities Director
DeLorean Mid Atlantic
http://hometown.aol.com/DeLorean31/dma.html

<<Gary,
hello, nice to hear from you regarding the DeLorean Mid Atlantic
Club. We would very much like your club to participate at Carlisle.
The Import Kit/Replicar Nationals includes all types of imports, kit
cars and speciality cars. This show would be a good one for your club
to attend. We will be sending you some fliers very soon. For now let
me tell you that approximately 1,500 cars participate. If your members
pre-register (before April 28th) the registration fee is only $10 per
vehicle. That registration will allow two adults and one vehicle into
the event all three days. Event takes place May 19-21,2000, Carlisle Pa
Fairgrounds. We have a large swap meet, kit mfgrs area and a huge show
field. Activities include dyno testing, Saturday evening cruise, auto
cross, seminars. Look for the Carlisle Import Kit/replicar fliers in
the mail. We hope you can join us. Oh - if you can bring 20 cars
(pre-registered) we will provide a 20 x 20 tent for your club use.
Hope to see you in May.

Lisa Leathery, Marketing Director and show coordinator>>

Carlisle Import Nationals Web Site:
http://www.carsatcarlisle.com/events/import.htm