[DML] Re: Turning and stalling.

couple of questions;

you say it sputters in turns, when it does this, if you straighten out, is it
ok then?

Even after 30 minutes, does it run fine in straights?

How much gas is in the tank?

Mine did something similar to this, it turned out to be the fuel baffle
system in the fuel tank. When I took sharp turns, it would cut out. The
fuel baffle was completely missing, therfor when I took the turns, the fuel
was sloshing away from the fuel intake hose and starving the engine.

Scott