[DML] Door T Roof Seal

Hello,
I was searching the archives but couldnt find exactly what I was looking
for. I know there was a recent post asking about the procedure for removing
the upper door t roof seal, which is riveted to the door, and how to replace
it. I did not see a reply to this question however in the back issues. I
have to replace one of my seals as well and I know you have to take great
care when working around the torsion bar. Is there a tech article any where
or does someone have the procedure for replacing this seal they could post or
email to me? As always thanks in advance.

Gary Gore
Activities Director
DeLorean Mid Atlantic
VIN 3360