[DML] Admin: Don't suffer, search the archives!

Bob Carrington said:

> i would like to order the kit to hook up so that you dont have to
bleed
> air out of the cooling system but i must have deleted the info. can
> someone post it again?

You are probably referring to the self-bleeder kit that DMC Joe offers,
and I am sure he will gladly set you up.

In the mean time, let me remind you (and everyone) that there is no need
to save anything from the DML on your PC or in your eMail box. That is
too much trouble. You can refer to the DML back issues online anytime.
They contain every message and are completely searchable.

The most recent year is available at the eGroups website. All the
previous years are on the DMC News website. Don't go through the
aggravation of worrying which messages to delete from your mailbox, or
the frustration of not getting an answer that you need fast. It takes
me about five minutes to find information in the back issues, while a
response from other subscribers can take a day or more (if it comes at
all).

- Mike Substelny
VIN 1280, 7 years