[DML] Track Rod End (Suspension), New Part Exchange only the Rubber and

[DML] Track Rod End (Suspension), New Part Exchange only the Rubber and save some Money

Dear De Lorean Reader

I have new after Market Exchange Rubber for the Steering Rack.
The Rubber from the Track Road End (Part Nr. 109071 (Nr.8) Page 5-2-0)
Is at least by 20 % of the Car broken.
Check it now before the Water destroy everything. You have only to replace the
Rubber, Wheel alignment isn't necessary!!
This save a lot

Cost for a set of 2 Rubber

is only 41$ ink Shipping and Handling Paying Mastercard or VISA (I send you the
slip to fill out)
If you pay Cash (send the Money Registered Mail)
it cost only 38$

Order

De Lorean Automobile
Christoph Wirz