[DML] Re: Cup holders

Hmmmm. I have a dual cup holder attached to my center console on the
passenger side. I thought it was a stock DeLorean item, judging by the
way it's attached. (And I think the leather strap is the same color as
the interior - but it's been a while since I've been in the car.)

Anyone have one of these? I'll take a closer look at it next time I'm at
the car.
-Eric