[DML] Re: Cup holders

I installed a dual cup holder that retracts into the dash. It's located in the passenger side knee pad. I got the piecefrom a junkyard, and made it fit myself. :o)

---Dan

Ok, you know you can't put cup holders on our doors (unless you want a
coke shower). So what have you done? I've tried those useless cup
holders
that clip onto the air vents (won't hold anything more than 2 oz), I've
tried the untippable bean-bag-styrofoam holders on the shelf behind the
seats (they tip frequently - maybe it's because the DMC handles so
well).
There isn't much room near my legs and I don't want to drill through
leather.
What have y'all tried?