[DML] TIRE HELP

hey folks its me again, just have another quick question on the Delorean, you
all know how the rear tires are bigger than the front ones. Well I want to
get all new tires and I wanted Michelin ones. But I had a hard time finding
the same model that had the right size for both. I also hear that the BF
Goodrich comp t/a's are good.
Which is better Michelin or BF Goodwrich? (im thinkin michelin...)
Do the tires need to match? Or will different models but same brand be fine
as long as i dont go over the speed limit of one of the tires and as long as
i dont mix radials with non radials?
What tires do all of you have?
PS-shannon, if you dont like your deloreans "crappy turning radius", think
its really slow, and you LOWER it of all things, why the hell do you even
have one????