[DML] Car & Crafts Show

Well its that time of year again, time to start registering for car
shows. So here's the first....

Gloucester, VA, USA
May 27, 2000 10:00 - 4:30 PM
32 Car Classes, I usually register for class #29, "Foreign Up Thru
Present"
Fee: $10 Pre-Registration, $15 Day of Show
Contact:
Daniel Carmine, 6437 Russell Lane, Gloucester, VA 23061
Location:
Ware Academy in Gloucester County, VA. Take Rt 17 to Gloucester. Take
Business Rt.17 to Gloucester Village. In village take Rt.14 at traffic
light 2 miles to Ware Academy. Watch for signs.

Send me a private email with a FAX number and I can FAX a application to
you.

My DeLorean won third place last year at this show.

Dave Sontos
VIN 02573