[DML] turbo Deloreans

I think it is obvious that some people prefer to keep their Deloreans
stock and are plenty happy with the power that John Delorean gave it.
Others want to make turn it into a true sports car (in the lines of
speed) Either way we should respect the opinions of others and not ask
"Why would you want a Delorean to go that fast?" Nor should we
downgrade the performance that the Delorean has right now. Next time
someone asks about turbos, lets not get 20 posts back say "Why would
you want to change the Delorean". Thats not what they were asking,
they were asking what kind of turbos people like to use.
My $.02

Erik Geerdink
4512