[DML] Re: turbo/super charging or TT

This is a subject that has been brought quite often by alot of people.  I beleive if you go and search the Database of the e-mails you will find a *ton* of information.  I have a BAE turbo installed on my 1983 DMC and just this past weekend I drove a friend of mine's DMC here in San Diego (both 5 speed manuals) and I will tell you that the turbo DOES make a noticeable difference....

Best of Luck....

Vin 16367

BlueVelvet420@xxxx wrote:

I am getting a Delorean this summer, and I wanted to get a little more power
and speed out of it. I don't want to drop a new engine into it, although i
hear that if i did it would be a compact 4 cylinder Turbocharge engine, but
anyways i want to know what would be better for the delorean, turbo charge
it, super charge it, or Twin Turbo charging it

www.dmcnews.com/Admin/rules.html

moderator@xxxx
eGroups.com Home: http://www.egroups.com/group/dmcnews

Do You Yahoo!?