[DML] Re: DeLoreans (like you hadn't guessed!)

[DML] Re: DeLoreans (like you hadn't guessed!)

Matt
I don't think you'll find a grooved hood on an '82. They do have the bonnet
lettering, though. Other nice features of the '82: The retractable rear
antenna, many recalls already performed, the heavier motorola alternator and
the silver as opposed to grey alloy wheels. Some '81's have some of those
features too, but only '82s have the cool slant cut, hefty tail pipes. And
of course, they're rarer than '81's.

- Wayne
"Living the Dream!"
VIN...11174 (definitely '82!)