[DML] Back Shelf Material

I just did some re-wiring work on my car, 9,500 miles and it appeared
to have had a ground problem that caused some melting of the
insulation. I repaired this problem by coating the defective wires
with a liquid tape and then I wraped the individual wires and the
bundle with white plastic electrial tape. It looks fantastic and it
will not be a problem in the future.

I had the relay upgrade kit installed by Don at DMC and he used the
plastic relays. I am not sure if this is good or bad. Some of the kits
seem to be metal relays. Any thoughts?

Anyway, the material on top of the foam on the rear deck is cracked
and broken in spots.It seems to come up with no problem so I would like
to replace it with something that is less fragile. This meterial is
the black and it does not appear to be rubber based. Before I put the
carpet back down I am wondering if anyone has any suggestions.

Other information:

My car had a bad shimmy when you braked and Don felt that it was warped
rotors. He drilled them so as to reduce the heat build up and then
resurfaced them. For the most part it seems to have eliminated the
problem. Their is still a slight shimmy when braking.

I am wondering if it is a good idea to install the "zilla" options. My
door looks seem to work well but after reading the posts it seems like
a good idea. In addition, should I install Fan Zilla?

Thanks,

Scot
6452