[DML] DeLorean magazines for sale

Hello,
Many of you have showed interest in the magazines I have for sale. Below
is a list of the issues I have along with a little info on them. I am
selling them for $10.00 each and they are in MINT condition unless otherwise
noted. PLease email me with what you want and I will set them aside. Each
magazine comes in a protective sleeve. All money is going to save #2496
which really needs work.

1982 MOTOR TREND-"DeLorean verses the great names" exellent pictures and
tells everything about the cars performance. On the last page it talks about
painted DeLoreans. one of the best articles 10 pages

Dec 1981 CAR AND DRIVER "DeLorean versed the World" DELOREAN ON COVER very
similar to the above 6 pages on performance and handling.

July 1981 CAR AND DRIVER "The DeLorean Dilemma" THE BEST PICTURES are in
this magazine.5 pages that say some good things about the car. It goes into
detail on how the car started to get a bad name with its problems:(

MOTOR TREND-"DeLorean first drive" TWO DELOREANS ON COVER-6 pages talks
about the DeLorean Motor company fighting to survive. Talks about how the
Corvette was $6000 cheaper and just about every other thing that eventually
ended Johns Dream.

July 1977 CAR AND DRIVER-"first look at Americas stunning new sports car"
DELOREAN RIGHT ON COVER. This article was made before the delorean plant was
even built, still talks about Puerto Rico being a GOOD possibility. Great
pictures of the prototype. 7 information packed pages. one of the better
articles!

May 1981 Car and Driver DELOREAN RIGHT ON COVER"any color you like as long
as its stainless steel" 7 pages with TONS of full color images of the Frame
and car. Comlete specifications and probably the best article.

June 1981 "driving impression"4 great pages on the car. Color pictures
talks about the ups and downs of the car.

Aug 1978 MOTOR TREND-"DeLorean cited for innovatice construction. very
small article on page 18 talking about the award the car has received for its
"imaginatice use of plastic" with black and white picture of prototype

Dec 1981 Road and Track "cutting through the hype to discover an exciting GT
car" Says very good things about the car.. Great photos.

Sept 1980 Road and track-"news from DeLorean" 1 page artice showing the
original DeLorean prototype next to the new prototype. Talks about some of
the features it dropped such as the ERM frame.

AUTOMOBILE QUARTERLY-HARDBACK magazine, the VERY BEST article. very high
quality paper. This issue is on the cars that didnt make it including the
Bricklin. 24 pages on the DeLorean and its predecessors. GREAT PHOTOS.
$45.00 for this one
(shipping included) I have allready sold 6, only 2 left.

If you are interested in any please send me an email with the Magazine name,
year and month. -first come first serve-

Thank you,

David