[DML] Re: Still have Gas Smell (Need Advice)

[DML] Re: Still have Gas Smell (Need Advice)

You should check your fuel guage sender on top of the tank. My original
unit leaked through the electrical connections, but only when the tank
was completely full. I replaced the sender with a Tankzilla (probably
the best of the Zilla products) and have had no problems since then.

Next time you fill up, remove your spare tire (and the panel below it)
and look at the top of the tank. If the seepage is in that area you
should see it. If you do not see gasoline oozing out anywhere, then you
may have a leaking fuel line.

- Mike Substelny