[DML] Still have Gas Smell (Need Advice)

[DML] Still have Gas Smell (Need Advice)

All,
I have had the car (vin 911) to two shops.
No one has been able to trace the source of the gas smell.
The seal around the fuel pump is not visibly leaking so I don't know
where else to go. In addition I have replaced the gas cap as the
original was no longer sealing properly. I have the smell more when
the tank is full, and it becomes much more noticible after 10 minutes
of driving. After 15, I start getting dizzy. I want to so much enjoy
the car, but the 10 minute rides before oxygen breaks are getting
ridiculous.

Any ideas? Thank you again.