[DML] ROY NESSETH REVEALED!!!

For everyone who wants to see the picture of Roy Nesseth, it is located
in the vault. Moderator Dave Swingle also took the liberty of reducing
the photo size down from about 650K, down to 78.6 for me. Thank you
very much! Incase there is anyone here who wondering who Roy Nesseth
is, he was JZD's right hand man for many years. C.R. "Dick" Brown was
credited w/building the Dealer Network, this is true, but only up to a
point. While Brown did assemble all of the dealers together, it was
Nesseth who convinced a good number of them to sign on, and invest the
minimum $25K that it took to become an officialy licened dealer (there
is atleast 1 proven case here in Las Veags of an unofficial dealership
"Gray Marketing" D's and stealing the offical dearship's sales). On the
negative side, he doesn't exactly have a very good reputation. He was
involved in the "Overlow Bottle Patent Scandal." To raise $ for the
DSCP (De Lorean Sports Car Partnetship), JZD offered to help an
inventor in Arizona market & sell his new invention to several
automobile companies. The invention was the radiator coolant over flow
bottle. JZD left everything up to Nesseth, and he (Nesseth) never paid
the owner his rightful royalties, thus ending everything in a Law Suit
in court. There are other things such as the 300SL Gullwing, and
Nesseth's past before he met JZD, but I don't have the room to write
every single thing here. Everything is contained in all the books. As
usual, if there are any questions, just let me know!

-Robert