[DML] Melted Fuse

Dear List,
I was working on my D tonight and the 30 amp fuse was melted and stuck in the slot, I had to break off one of the ends to get it out. When I measured on the pin on the passenger side it read ~4.4 ohms with respect to ground and the other pin read infinite. does this mean that the window regulators are bad? Also When I try to use the locks to either lock or unlock the doors they try to unlock and lock but they chatter like a relay is switching really fast. Does this mean that the solenoids are bad?

Thank you,

Derrick Viane

Experience is not what happens to you; It is what you do with what happens to you.
Vin#1657