[DML] Re: dmc in t.o.

 Okay ...
Before we bore the rest of the people on the list , here is the
information from the Transport Canada publication (CL9203(E)) on this
issue:

SECTION 2 - GENERAL
VEHICLE TYPES
-All vehicles (except buses) FIFTEEN YEARS OLD OR OLDER.
-All are admissible.
-Importer must be able to prove vehicle is fifteen (15) years
old or older determined by month and year of manufacture.

<snip>
-Kit Cars LESS THAN FIFTEEN YEARS OLD (assembled or unassembled)
-None are admissible.

please reference:

http://www.tc.gc.ca/roadsafety/importusa/english/Imind_e.htm

for information on forms and contacts.

Yes I agree, it's easier to do it withing your home country and home
region (as safety inspections etc. vary from province to province) but
it is possible, and fairly easy, (which finding the 'D' for you may not
be) but ensure you have all your paperwork.

Michael.Fischer@xxxx
Manager, Software Development, Dittybase Inc.
www.dittybase.com