Sent: Saturday, January 29, 2000 11:54 AM
Subject: [DML] Late 83's

There was a late model83 DeLorean for sale on eBay a couple of months back with both the black andgrey interior that had several pictures of the inside.  I thought it was very impressive looking with the color combination.  Would anybody happento have photos of that or another car they could email me privately.  I'd like to see that interior again.

Thanks

Mike Atkinson
vin16232

mikeatk@xxxx