[DML] Re: DMC factory

In a message dated 01/29/2000 3:22:15 AM GMT Standard Time,
ABatt10347@xxxx writes:

> Got anymore stories from the factory? As has already been said, only on the
> DML could we get a chance to talk to the people who gave life to our cars.

Bruce,
Come to the next European DeLorean convention to be held at the factory
during May 24 to May 27th 2001 and you'll get a chance to talk to talk and
meet some of the people who gave life to our cars. This is a special
twentieth anniversary of the car get together and promises to be the best
yet! Details later...
Robert Lamrock
Organiser