[DML] Re: Interview with ROBLAMROCK

In a message dated 01/25/2000 3:49:08 AM GMT Standard Time,
james007_1997@xxxx writes:

> Is there any possibility of getting this
> interview on video? Where would it be sold or where
> can I find it on the Internet.

Frank,
The interview with John is only available in the USA from John DeLorean
himself - he retains the rights to sell it there. It was made available by
John some time ago but given his present circumstances you could try James
Espey for a copy or more information.
Best wishes,
Robert Lamrock