[DML] Limited Edition HELP

To ALL,

To all edition owners, with the exception of the last few editions now being
processed, all the editions are paid for. Please relax and hold the e-mail.
All the editions are complete and being processed. shipments are now
waiting for manual printing and kit box art.

Again - if you are an edition owner you will be receiving your edition in
the very near future. I am currently issuing shipment confirmation notices.
So again please hold your e-mail for now. No changes or updates to the
master list have been made in the past 6 MO's.

Please keep your eye on the DML, and lost edition owners will be listed on
the DML.
If you see your name listed as lost, simply send me private e-mail with
your current e-mail and address information, but only if you are listed as
missing.........er well there was the case of Murray Fisher......who by the
way has now received his edition.

Thanks

Fumblefinger
AKA Lee

support@xxxx

NOTICE TO BULK EMAILER: Pursuant to US Code, Title 47, Chapter 5,
Subchapter II, 227, any and all unsolicited commercial e-mail sent
to this address is subject to a download and archival fee in the
amount of $500 US.
E-Mailing denotes acceptance of these terms.