[DML] Duh! I'm a dork!

Recently I've asked for (and gotten) help from this list on determining why
my door would lock, but intermittently not unlock. Today I figured it out
and it is totally my fault!

The unlock signal wire (brown/pink) also goes to the inertia switch, so that
your doors will unlock should you find yourself upside-down. I thought this
might be it, but it checked out OK. But there were two of those brown/pink
wires to the inertia switch...what is the other for? Doh! The "LOCK DOORS"
light in the dash. I'd been fooling with the A/C panel and left that light
socket dangling, since it had no bulb anyway. But the outer case of the
bulb socket was hooked to that brown/pink. When left dangling it would
occasionally touch metal and ground out, keeping the doors from unlocking.

Whew!

Gus Schlachter
Austin, TX
VIN# 4695