[DML] DeLoreans Apartment in New York

Dear Group:

It is my understanding that John DeLorean sold an interview titled "Dare to
Dream." It was produced by Ulster Television in Belfast N. Ireland sometime
in 1996-1997. During the interview that I watched in Belfast 1997, the
journalist said that DeLorean had property in New Jersey and New York City.
So when he moves out of the farm house and relocates to his apartment
overlooking Central Park, I'm sure that he will be just fine. That is if he
still has the apartment there. Anyone know if he still has the apartment in
NYC? Someone I read his apartment was in Donald Trumps infamous Trump Towers.
Has anyone else watched this interview? There are two versions of this
interview. Version 1 was just an interview that Ephesians 6:12 inc. sold in
the United States. Version 2 has a nice montage of New York, DeLorean, and
the DeLorean cars. The interview was approx. 50 min.

Regards,
Mike