[DML] DeLorean Headlines

While going through some of Bill Lanes DeLorean memorabilia, we located over
150 headlines. I worked at getting these headlines in order and scanned into
the computer. I was planning on compiling the headlines and having them
printed so that anyone who wanted a copy could get one. I soon found out
that at the price of over $200.00 a copy. This was, just not going to work
out.

So to reduce the cost, I have put them on CD-Rom. Which greatly reduces the
cost.

If anyone on the list is interested in a copy, please take a look at my wed
site: http://www.freeyellow.com/members5/stainlesssteel/index.html

Robert Starling
Vin#5252