[DML] WARNING--Sending Stuff to John DeLorean

[DML] WARNING--Sending Stuff to John DeLorean

Please be aware of the following problem reported by Joe Fedeli, a member of
De Lorean Midatlantic.
--
Aldo Buono, President, De Lorean Midatlantic, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania,
dmc1440 at earthlink.net/ VIN 1440 since 1984

For all the exciting details of Eastern Regional Run 10, June 15-18, 2000,
Visit: http://deloreancarshow.com

"If you are going to build a time machine into a car,
why not do it in style!"