[DML] Re: parts list

vicmar@xxxx writes:

> hi guys at one time i seen an interchange parts list
> posted somewhere. can anyone point me in the right
> direction? thanks vic

It's been a while since I drew attention to the searchable parts reference
utility available in the "OR Club" tab of the DeLorean FAQ at DMCNews.com.
This is a Win9X program that includes the entire DMC parts catalog complete
with diagrams, and supports searching capabilities, etc. It also includes a
couple cross-reference "plug-ins" supplied by various DeLorean enthusiasts
and clubs.

I find the utility particularly useful for identifying part numbers and
names and it supports reasonable searching capability (for example, if you
don't know what the little thingy is next to the oil filter you can readily
find its description and the DMC part number bt searching for the oil filter
which takes to the section of the parts book that also includes the oil
pressure sender). You might find it of general use as a summplement to your
other DeLorean service and parts manuals.

Knut