[DML] Re: News paper article January 16 2000

[DML] Re: News paper article January 16 2000

> The real thing that happened to JZD is he went up against GM and Reagan.
> Reagan to care of big business and got Thacher to kill off DeLorean Motor Car
> company. Just like what happened to Tucker.

The cocaine thing was a total scam and set up by the US government. They set up
a fake bank and fake offices and fake computer records, fake Dun and Bradstreet
information and so on Just to Set up DeLorean.

What exactly was our government doing and Why????? Well, I guess they could of
just killed DeLorean like they did to Kennedy.