[DML] Memory Lane

In order to get the issue of Time Magazine with the article about DeLorean's Drug Bust I had to get the entire set for 1982, and after looking through them it made me realize how much everything has changed in the last 18-20 years.

That being the case, I have added a "Memory Lane" page to my website.  Take a look at what the in "fads" were, the new hot products (Atari 5200, etc.).

This gives a good perspective of the transcendental styling that the DeLorean employed.

http://www.babbtechnology.com/delorean/time/index.htm

Let me know if you have any additions you want to share.

Michael Babb
Vin 3472